Mississauga Garden Supplies
Visit the Mississauga location of Van Beek’s Garden Supplies
Located on Southdown Rd. between Orr Rd and Lakeshore Rd W, Van Beek’s Garden Supplies has delivered premium blend topsoil and other landscaping essentials since 1962.
758 Southdown Rd.
Closed for Holidays
Tuesday December 25th
Wednesday December 26th
Thursday December 27th
Monday December 31st
Tuesday January 1st
Wednesday January 2nd
Mississauga is bigger than you think (and we deliver to every corner of it)
Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada.
For over half a century, we’ve been delivering our premium triple mix soil to homes and neighbourhoods throughout:
- East Oakville
- Port Credit
- City Centre
- Erin Mills
- Churchill Meadows
- Lorne Park
There’s no doubt about it: Mississauga is a big city.
Old and new come together in Mississauga
You can start your Mississauga experience from its heart, City Centre, that’s full of modern homes and impressive condominiums.
From there, it’s just a short drive to discover Mississauga’s other areas:
- Streetsville is a quiet suburban neighbourhood with a thriving business district and where residents use landscaping elements like cedar rails and railway accents to add to its charm.
- Port Credit is on the shores of Lake Ontario and is a perfect water getaway in the heart of the city. Residents here like to incorporate water features into their own residential landscaping.
- Clarkson is the perfect place to raise a family. It’s also the perfect place to augment its affordable homes with stylish landscaping touches like natural stone.
A perfect place to garden
Mississauga’s geography and location makes it a gardener’s paradise. Residents and contractors can expect to enjoy approximately 6 full months of snow-free weather during the year.
What gives Mississauga its unique climate and soil conditions is that two major river valleys make their way through the city and ultimately feed into Lake Ontario, which sits along the southern boundary of the city:
- The Credit River divides Mississauga along an east/west border and is heavily forested
- Etobicoke Creek forms part of the eastern border of the city and can be susceptible to heavy flooding
Get busy in Mississauga
Before or after you visit our Mississauga location, take some time to check out the rest of the city:
- Bread and Honey Festival
- Mississauga Buskerfest
- Paint the Town Red
- Mississauga Celebration Square
- Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Square One Shopping Centre
Visit us in Mississauga
Visit our Mississauga location for all your garden supply and landscaping needs.