Oakville Garden Supplies
Visit the Oakville location of Van Beek’s Garden Supplies
Located on Lower Base Line Rd at Highway 25, Van Beek’s Garden Supplies has been providing homeowners and contractors with quality landscaping products since 1962.
2410 Lower Base Line
Closed for Holidays
Tuesday December 25th
Wednesday December 26th
Thursday December 27th
Monday December 31st
Tuesday January 1st
Wednesday January 2nd
Delivering topsoil to every neighbourhood in Oakville
Van Beek’s Garden Supplies was founded on its unique triple blend topsoil.
For over half a century, we’ve been providing homes all over Oakville with our premium soil delivery service to areas like:
- West Oakville
- Bronte Creek
- Central Oakville
- College Park
- Old Oakville
- West Oak Trails
- River Oaks
- Southwest Oakville
- West Oakville
- Wedgewood Creek
- Glen Abbey
- Joshua Creek
- Joshua Meadows
It doesn’t matter if you live in an established neighbourhood (like Old Oakville, where the settlers originally located) or if you live in a new housing development (like Joshua Creek or Bronte Creek).
If you live in and around Oakville and need topsoil delivery to your home, Van Beek’s can help.
Beautiful landscaping to match a beautiful city
Oakville is often regarded as one of the most picturesque towns in the province.
Residents showcase their pride in Oakville’s appearance by ensuring their homes are just as beautiful.
- Older homes in Oakville like to keep that old-world look by using classic and rustic looking components such as cedar rails and railway accents within their landscaping.
- Newer houses and townhome developments play on Oakville’s natural charm by incorporating natural stone elements in both front and backyard landscaping.
- Oakville parks, gardens and green spaces often brighten up their beds with colorful mulch that’s attractive and beneficial to the soil.
Oakville’s geography gives it a unique climate
Nestled right against Lake Ontario, Oakville residents can experience differing climates, depending on where they live.
- Residents living in Old Oakville, Ford, Morrison and other areas near Lakeshore Road, along the shore of Lake Ontario will experience cooler temperatures due to its proximity to the water.
- Homes in Joshua Meadow, Glenorchy and Joshua Creek tend to be exposed to windier conditions, as they are newer and less developed areas of Oakville.
Overall, Oakville’s climate is pleasant and conducive for gardening for an extended period of time. The winter’s frost is usually completely gone by April (if not sooner) and won’t return fully until December.
Plenty to see and do in Oakville
Before or after you visit our Oakville location, take some time to discover everything Oakville residents love about it:
Things to do:
- Downtown Jazz Festival
- For the Love of Arts Festival
- Midnight Madness
- Oakville Ribfest
- Waterfront festival
Places to see:
- Oakville Place Shopping Mall
- Glen Abbey Golf Course
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park
- Gairloch Gardens
- Shopping in Downtown Oakville
Visit us in Oakville
Visit our Oakville location for all your garden supply and landscaping needs.