Landscaping Jobs in Mississauga & Oakville
Work outside in a community that shares your passion for the outdoors, your commitment to customer service, and your excitement for new opportunities to grow. Van Beek’s Landscape Supply is a great place to start your landscaping career or a great place to grow your existing one. We have roles that are great for those with experience and for those who are just starting out.
For almost 60 years, we have been the go-to landscape supply center in the Greater Toronto Area, and have attracted some of the best employees. Would you fit in with our dedicated, knowledgeable and fun-loving staff? Learn more about working with us below.
Why Choose a Landscaping Job?
There are plenty of industries you could work in, so why choose landscaping? We love our jobs because we get to help bring joy and beauty to people’s homes. If you love working outside, can’t imagine yourself behind a desk, and are fond of landscaping, then a job at our landscape supply center might be right for you.
Why Work at Van Beek’s?
In the landscaping and gardening world, our reputation precedes us. We have exceptional soil, beautiful river rocks, quality mulch, and much more. What you may not know is that the team that delivers these high-quality materials is close-knit, friendly, and supportive of one another. We know that in order to keep our reputation for high-quality customer service, we need to hire great people. That’s where you come in.
Types of Landscaping Jobs in Oakville & Mississauga
While our open positions vary all of the time, it may be useful for you to get a sense of what kind of opportunities could be available with us. Even if the position isn’t open right now, it may be in the future. Plus, it’s always a good idea to get a sense of what opportunities you might have if you start with us and gain the right experience and skills. Some of the positions at our landscaping center include:
- Customer service representative: A great starting position to gain knowledge.
- Yard worker: You’ll work hard and learn about all of our day-to-day operations.
- Delivery driver: We deliver so we need great drivers to make deliveries on time!
- Heavy equipment operator: You’ll use forklifts and front-end loaders.
- Shop mechanic: We rely on the safe operation of a lot of heavy equipment.
- Dispatcher: We’ll rely on you to assign drivers and process orders.
- Logistics Coordinator: You’ll dispatch, liaise with vendors, and much more.
- Assistant store manager: If you love landscaping and managing people, this is a great role!
- Branch operations manager: Multi-tasking is key for this varied and exciting role.
We believe in offering the majority of our staff permanent, full-time positions with competitive pay, so that they feel confident and secure in their future with us and can give us their best work.
Thank you for your interest in working with us! Visit our Indeed page or contact us today to learn more about the career opportunities at Van Beek’s Landscape Supply and inquire about open positions.