It’s almost the end of another year here at Van Beek’s Garden Supplies.
So as we wish you the best of the season (with an eye towards 2017), let’s take a look back at the year that was.
After all, because of great customers like you, 2016 turned out to be a terrific year at Van Beek’s.
Throughout the year, Van Beek’s was proud to host a variety of events for homeowners and contractors alike:
- In May, we hosted a FREE landscaping lighting seminar for our contractors. It featured the latest in lighting products, as well as tips on installation, maintenance and more.
- In September, we invited customers to have a coffee break with Banas Stones. It was a great opportunity to see new interlocking stone pavers & to meet with Banas representatives.
Whether you’re a contractor or homeowner, we know how busy you are.
Plenty of helpful resources
That’s why in 2016, we were happy to following guides for you to download absolutely FREE.
- Contractors, we provided new pricing information for soil delivery, interlock pavers and bulk mulch and aggregates. Visit our contractor page to get your copy.
- In summer, we released Why Interlocking Pavers are Better than Poured Concrete & Asphalt. It’s a comprehensive guide which looks at the pros and cons of popular hardscape products.
- In January (and timely again), we released Don’t Pick the Wrong Firewood for Your Home This Winter. It’s full of great tips to help you create the perfect fire all season long.
And if you missed them the first time around, there’s no need to worry.
You can still grab them right now.
Have a great holiday season
Once again, the team at Van Beek’s Garden Supplies would like to wish you and your family all the best of the holidays.
No matter how you celebrate, we hope it’s full of family and fun.
And thank you for a terrific 2016. We can’t wait to see what 2017 brings.
One last thing: We’re still here if you need us
The holidays are a busy time of year.
We’ll get back to you ASAP with the answers you’re looking for.
Season’s Greetings, everyone!