The use of brick pavers can be both a practical and inventive solution to a garden or landscaping project such as a walkway, driveway, patio or steps. These materials are easier to clean and repair than concrete slabs, and you can choose from a wide variety of colours, patterns and shapes.
Uses for Brick Pavers
Brick pavers and other brick products can be used in an almost endless variety of ways in a garden or landscaping project. While these materials have been a popular option for walkways and driveways for centuries, professionals and gardeners are discovering even more advantages:
- Brick pavers are an effective way to add strength and visual flair to patios and retaining walls.
- Brick sand can be used between concrete slabs to reduce cracking and stress fractures.
- New interlocking styles of pavers, such as Unilock, can be used in combination with brick to increase the durability and strength of the design.
- Stained or damaged pavers can be easily washed, turned over or replaced as needed.
- These materials stand up to snow shovels, de-icing machines and salt.
- Attractive brick pavers can increase the curb appeal and value of a property.
Van Beek’s Garden Supply has offered a wide range of brick pavers, landscaping stone, brick sand, aggregates and other gardening and landscaping supplies since George Van Beek started the business in 1962. You can visit our Oakville location to see a wide variety of landscaping materials for homes, businesses, golf courses and construction projects.