Cedar Rails & Railway Accents
No products were found matching your selection.
Looking for the beauty and privacy of a weathered cedar fence? Van Beek’s has a full line of weathered cedar posts and rails.
Weathered Cedar Fencing – Surround your property or accent a corner with this naturally aged farm fencing of timeless beauty.
- Corner posts and 8′ to 12′ rails
Railway Ties – excellent for garden borders, planter boxes and retaining walls, railways ties add to any landscape design and have lasting durability. As available:
- 6″ x 8″ in 8′ lengths
Easy Installation – no more lashing and nailing, just connect the pre-cut and measured posts and rails to build a fence to your specification.
The right components for any size fence:
- Cedar Posts
- 2 hole, 3 hole to suit your needs
- Cedar Rails
- 8′ and 12′ lengths
- Jumbo, Standard and Pony sizes
Why BC Red Cedar?
Long known for its unique beauty, BC Red Cedar is one of the world’s most durable woods.
- Warp resistant even at extended lengths
- Lightweight strength
- Resistant to moisture, decay and insect infestation – the wood contains naturally occurring preservatives.
- Resistant to sun, wind and snow damage – can withstand cycles of freezing and thawing without damage