A Variety of Landscaping Rocks to Help with that Natural Look
Ontario inspired Potato Stone, River Rock, Ontario Flagstone and Weathered Mossy Rockery Stone are all popular products with us. Our stock of stone landscaping materials also includes everything from crushed gravel, crushed limestone and sand, to pea stones and boulders. With a little bit of imagination and creativity, you can use these landscaping rocks to transform your garden.
The Many Uses of Landscaping Rocks and Stones
From a gravel path to a large retaining wall, landscaping rocks can be used in a number of ways:
- Pond stones can be used to mark waterfalls or other types of natural borders.
- Flagstones can be used to build paths, patios and even steps.
- Crushed gravel and pea stone can be used for dog runs and children’s playgrounds.
- Boulders and ledgestone can be used to create a centerpiece in a garden bed.
- Aggregates such as crushed limestone or sand made from bricks and concrete can be used as bases for patios and retaining walls.
Landscaping with Rocks and Stones
Before you start landscaping with rocks and stones, you need to plan so that you can balance the size, shape, and color of your rocks with the plants and other design elements in your garden. Whatever your needs, landscaping stones come in a variety of textures and colors to match every type of outdoor decor.
For more information on our line of stone landscaping materials, please contact us at one of our two locations, Oakville or Mississauga. From these two centres we deliver to places such as homes, golf courses or construction projects across Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Mississauga and Etobicoke.