Return and Refund Policy
A) This policy covers purchases made in-store and online, all returns must be accompanied by a receipt. Due to the nature of the business, not all products can be returned.
B) Products may only be accepted back if the product:
- is in the original packaging not opened or used
- is clean
- is not damaged
- is not scratched
- is not wet, damp, or appears to have been wet
- in the circumstance of product sold in layers or patterns, only full layers or patterns may be returned
C) Products that can not be returned are as follows:
- All bulk products (bulk products can be disposed of at a fee)
- Sod and other parsable products
- Open Bags
- Bulk Grass Seed
- Synthetic turf after its been cut to size
- All-natural Stone
- Special Orders
- Final Sales
D) Products that can be returned with a 25% restocking fee if they meet the requirements of section B:
- Natural square cut products
- concrete products
- bags of products
- Interlock and landscaping accessories
E) Skids may be returned and a refund provided if the return is accompanied by the receipt and the skid is returned without missing boards or any damage.
F) Many products available are natural and may vary in shape, colour and size from the photos and discriptions provided. It is strongly recommended to visit one of our stores and see the product prior to purchase and delivery. Van Beek’s will not pickup, provide compensation or dispose of products due to these natural variations.
Van Beek’s is not responsible for your product past the curb.
If you have any questions or concerns about our return policy please contact us.