AGL Artificial Turf Adhesive - Detailed Description
AGL Artificial Turf Adhesive is a fast-setting, moisture-curing, one-component, urethane adhesive specifically designed for bonding synthetic turf in high-performance sports installations. Offering excellent weather resistance, AGL Artificial Turf Adhesive can be used in interior and exterior applications. It meets FIFA requirements for bond strength in sports-turf applications.
WHERE TO USE
- Interior and exterior installations of synthetic turf
- Professional and educational sports fields
- Commercial and residential landscaping applications of synthetic grass
- Install only in areas recommended by the turf manufacturer.
- Use only when the surface temperature is between 41°F and 95°F (5°C and 35°C), and when the ambient relative humidity is between 20% and 80%. When the ambient relative humidity is lower than 20%, longer cure times can be expected.
- Do not use to install nonporous turf backings over nonporous surfaces.
- Ultrabond Turf Tape or manufacturer-recommended seaming tape
- Exterior and marine-grade plywood, and pressure-treated lumber
- Other approved wood underlayments (per manufacturer recommendations)
- Cement-based, exterior-rated patching and repair compounds •
- Existing cured asphalt pavement in good condition Consult MAPEI’s Technical Services Department for installation recommendations regarding substrates and conditions not listed.
- All surfaces must be prepared in accordance with the manufacturer of the synthetic playing surface for the type of intended use and must comply with current regulations or standards.
- All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, solid, stable, even, flat and smooth.
- The surface should be clean and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, paint, curing agents, concrete sealers, loosely bonded toppings, loose particles, old adhesive residues, and any other substance or condition that may prevent or reduce adhesion.
- Fast setting time
- Excellent handling characteristics and superior green strength
- Exceeds FIFA standards for bond strength
Contact Van Beek’s Landscape Supply today to discover why we are recognized as the Greater Toronto Area’s (GTA) leading supplier of AGL Adhesive.
AGL Artificial Turf Adhesive - Additional Information
INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND APPROVALS
- Exceeds FIFA Joint Strength (EN 12228 and EN 13744) requirements